in Western Cape
This award winning organisation has several decades experience behind them and are recognised on an international basis for their consummate professionalism. A sought after employer of choice, our client is renowned for their exceptional contribution to the ever changing modern landscapes. Their portfolio includes; master planning, infrastructure development, architectural design, construction and the project management of turn-key solutions throughout process. We seek only the best of the best to join this dynamic team. This is an opportunity not to miss out on.
Salary: R19 500 – R30 000 per month
This role coordinates all learning and development functions for the Cape Town office.
- Responsible for producing, managing and budgeting SA training plan
- Work with Discipline Leads to identify career paths of employees
- SA talent management
- Creating and managing succession planning for South Africa
- Developing a mentoring programme
- Managing the graduate program
- Maintain efficient and accurate training records
- Coordinate training interventions with service providers and suppliers, including internal training
- Oversee and maintain monthly training calendars
- Collate information for annual mandatory and discretionary grant applications
Role resides within Corporate Support Division – Human Resources – Regional and Administration.
Reports to the Professional Development Manager with day-to-day direction from HR Manager.
Primary points of contact within the organisation include Divisional Directors, Resident Directors and Heads of other support functions:
- HR/Personnel Team
- Accountant/Project Finance Team
- Regular contact with employees across divisions and offices (quires and information)
- Senior Management community (supporting Manager/ Director regarding updates)
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- 3 years minimum experience
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office
- Strong focus on customer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of confidentiality and integrity
- Demonstrate constructive and cooperative working relationships, coordinating working relationships, coordinating with other departments and maintaining over time.
- Required to be accountable on specific assigned tasks in the department
- Able to be dependable, adaptable and show initiative
Should you meet the above requirements and ONLY if you do, please send your detailed CV in Word format, a recent payslip, any relevant supporting documents and a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone me on 083 252 6738 or 021 788 1689.
Salary parameters are guides only. If we have NOT responded to your CV within 5 days, kindly assume your CV has not been shortlisted and you have been regretted.
MONTANA RESOURCING – PROFESSIONAL SEARCH CONSULTANTSMontana Resourcing offers a R1000 job spec and/or candidate referral fee that results in a placement through Montana Resourcing. Please email either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the contact person, their contact email or number and the reason for the referral, i.e. are they hiring or looking. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
About Montana Resourcing: