in Cape Town
Our client is a global well known and established advertising agency with offices in Cape Town and Johannesburg. They are looking for a Media Planner, a key person that will be a very valuable member within the tight knit Cape Town team and will work closely with the 2 media strategists to deliver day-to-day client requirements. You would need to be agile and work well under pressure but will be supported by an amazing team. There is scope for growth and development and working on a global account means staying at the cutting edge of media which provides stimulus and great learning opportunities.
5 years or more with the following skills:
- Highly proficient when it comes to TV planning.
- Solid experience using the Telmar suite of tools.
- Understand the TV landscape (TAMS vs DSTVi).
- Skilled in the use of Excel (advanced use - graphing, pivot tables, etc).
- Experience using Nielsen AdDynamix.
- Experience on a global account would be ideal (but not essential).
The role includes
- Monthly TV planning and post campaign analysis.
- Monthly reporting function (PCA's, competitor adspend reports, Mediatools budget inputs, flowplan updates).
- Build media schedules and flowplans against multiple media (TV, radio, OOH, digital, print).
Ideally, you should be well-networked, have good relationships with media suppliers and have the desire to play a key role within a small, flexible, hard-working unit. An easy-going nature and a dose of sharp wit wouldn't go amiss either!