Senior Automation Engineer
in Cape Town
Providing digital marketing and client reporting tools on a global scale, this software provider is building bleeding edge technology being used around the world. Headquartered in New York, with offices in Reno, London, Cape Town and India, their presence spans four continents, with over 140 employees across its global operation. Now the team is looking for a senior automation engineer to join their quickly expanding them. Since 2002, their team of industry experts has been using digital media to transform the way that financial information is presented, shared and consumed.
You role will be to develop and maintain automated tests as well as writing code that will interact with third party applications. You will be collaborating with engineers to design systems for testability, analyse test data, and debug issues.
- Experience with test automation tools
- Exposure to high-veracity automated tests of diverse systems including APIs, services, and web applications
- Integrating automated tests into a continuous integration process (Teamcity, Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Proficiency in Python/Java/C#
- Solid understanding of software testing concepts and techniques
- Be well versed in software engineering tools and best practices