Web Tech Lead
in Cape Town
Looking for a hands-on software development team lead with a strong understanding of large-scale platform development, experience building RESTful web applications, agile-centric and having the capability to manage a team of engineers.
50% of your time you’d be writing code (or working with others on your team). Remaining 50% would be split between architectural/strategic planning with peers and senior developers and the day-to-day people management and development required of a high-performing and successful team.
- Experience leading, mentoring and growing a team
- Experience working within an Agile and Devops team
- Experience developing in at least one of Java, C, Python or C++ in a test-driven environment
- Track record of architectural ownership and understanding.
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- Experience developing software for a highly-transactional platform
- Experience working with Python, Mongo and MySQL databases
- Experience working with the AWS and/or Azure platforms