Project Coordinator (Digital Signage/Marketing/TV/Broadcasting/AV)
in Johannesburg CBD
CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE WITH SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES ONLY.
Digital Solutions Company (based in Johannesburg CBD) is recruiting a Project Coordinator with 3 years’ exp. in the Digital Signage/Marketing/TV Broadcasting industry. Must have own car and valid driver’s license.
Salary: R15 – R18 per month. Market-related and neg. depending on candidate’s skills, experience and qualifications.
Matric (Grade 12) plus relevant tertiary qualification.
Skills & experience required:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience required in a similar role.
- MS Office aptitude – Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Good understanding of terminology, interconnectivity of digital signage, audio visual & network technology.
- Good understating of geometric measurements & application thereof.
- High attention to detail-orientated.
- Process and documentation driven.
- Ability to organise effectively and prioritise own workload.
- Be able to work under extreme pressures to meet deadlines.
- Be able to work on your own and not be micro-managed.
- Provide coordination & administrative support to Project Manager(s).
- Schedule & manage projects deliverables and resources under the supervision of a Project Manager.
- Manage projects risk & change control processes under the supervision of a Project Manager.
- Attend project meetings & report back on keys areas related to the project & GA scope of works.
- Attend project site meetings & site visits to engage with other key stakeholders around site-specific requirements in regards to electrical, network, etc. requirements.
- Action tasks that come out of all project meetings & ensure that they are carried out & closed out timeously.
- Liaise & work closely with operations, logistic & technical departments to ensure each work stream is aligned with project delivery dates.
- Communicate with other key project stakeholders at close out/ handover date as to ensure satisfactory sign off is obtained.
- Provide guidance & assistance to project installation teams.
- Establishing and maintaining project documentation library (QC docs, building drawings, risk statements, scope statements, etc.) with assistance & supervision of a Project Manager.
- Assist Project Manager with all daily tasks that may arise.
CV APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Only South African citizens can apply.
- Quote reference in subject line: Project Coordinator (JHB) Ref: ICT 066
- Submit your CV in word doc format to lea@ictrecruit. co. za
- Indicate current Salary (CTC per annum).
- Indicate expected Salary (CTC per annum).
- Your notice period.
- Submit a copy of your most recent salary slip.
- Provide 3 to 5 contactable references and e-mail addresses.
IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED FEEDBACK WITHIN 2 WEEKS THEN YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL. WE WILL HOWEVER KEEP YOUR CV ON OUR DATABASE FOR OTHER SUITABLE OPPORTUNITIES THANK YOU.