Digital Traffic Manager
One of our clients, an award-winning integrated digital communications agency in Johannesburg, is looking for an experienced digital traffic manager to join their team.
You will work in collaboration with department heads to manage the smooth flow of work within the agency, effectively delivering projects, drawing up concise production schedules, allocating agency resources, tasking and ensuring these are adhered to by the creative, development and client service teams to maximise the ROI.
- Preparing reports and plans to effectively structure teams based on the current requirements of the agency.
- Managing traffic processes and ensuring that the studio adheres to their policies and protocols.
- Assigning tasks to resources.
- Overseeing teams, ensuring that they complete their required responsibilities and tasks.
- Overseeing the studio to ensure that the proper processes to deliver a quality product are followed.
- Problem-solving any resource or scheduling conflicts.
- Working closely with the relevant departments to review, manage and book the right resources for the job.
- Scheduling and managing any meetings relating to in-studio work.
- Conducting status meetings with Client Service per account.
- Managing the capturing of timesheets for studio leads and studio teams.
- Encouraging collaboration and team-spirit amongst resources.
- Proactively exploring new methodologies, systems and processes that enhance the flow of work through the agency.
- Manage scope creep to ensure that projects are delivered on time, according to scope, budget and strategy expectations
- Understand project budgets, the basic revenue model, the pricing model and billing processes
- Track and report team hours on a weekly basis
- Minimum of three years' experience as a traffic manager in a digital agency.
- Relevant tertiary education to support this role.
- Understanding of the digital process and ability to run projects according to best practice digital traffic/agency processes.
- Experience working with project plans and project management tools.
- Proficient in using Chase, MS Word & Excel.
This position offers excellent career growth potential into Operations Director.