Want to be part of a team where everyone is on the same level working towards great results. Are you strong enough to stand on your own two feet being part of a multi racial, multi national team but also being in a foreign country?
If your friends and family are willing to let you go, to go make new friends and sky rocket your career and you are confident that you tick the list below, then please give me a shout on email@example.com
- Strong illustration/typography skills & excellent working knowledge of design software.
- Ability to handle pressure and long nights. Oh, and (sometimes) no weekends.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work independently and within a team as required.
- Ability to listen and receive constructive (read: negative) feedback.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers at all levels.
- Working on projects for brands like Mercedes-Benz, Haagen-Dazs, Reebok, OSN,
- Learning from our Creative Director (and part-time scuba diving instructor),
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunity,
- 21 days off (can include your birthday if you want!),
- Medical, airfare ticket & parking discounts,
- T-shirt friendly, casual atmosphere in an office that boasts private gardens!