Internal Communications Officer
in Cape Town
Are you a seasoned journalist and know the ins and outs of the corporate game? Our client is one of the biggest, most well-known corporations in South Africa. They are offering someone the opportunity to become their Internal Communications Officer. This position is located in Cape Town, offers a generous salary and the chance to work with one of the most recognised business names in South Africa.
The role would revolve around assisting with the development, implementation and maintenance of an internal communications plan to impart information about company strategies and initiatives as well as marketing and public relations campaigns to management and employees of the Company.
- 3 year Degree in Communications (editorial/journalism) or degree/diploma in related field
- 5 + years plus experience as a corporate in-house journalist
- 2 + years project co-ordination
- Knowledge in traditional and editorial media
- Excellent written + verbal communication Skills
- Develop Internal Communications Plan
- Compile and produce staff newspaper
- Implement communications strategy for the CEO communications programme
- Produce switchboard on-hold messages
- Relationship Building with key stakeholders across the business
Interested to find out more? Please send your CV with a short cover letter in the body of the mail that highlights your relevant experience to email@example.com and let's chat.