Retail Graphic Designer
My client is obsessed about their high performance yet collaborative culture, and are looking for leaders to join their team. Think big, move fast, take ownership and have a winning attitude.
- Create apparel and homewear graphics from conception through final vendor-ready art.
- Interpret trend boards and design direction in order to develop graphics and textiles for all divisions.
- Partner with Designers and Buyers to ensure a cohesive collection for each season.
- Stay on top of current trends in fashion and develop ideas and patterns to use for future designs
- Continually assess and streamline your design process so you can work efficiently
- Maintain project libraries and organize graphics by season and concept.
- Responsible for creating embroideries, prints, appliques and patches for apparel based on iconic themes and inspiration
- Collaborate with the design team on sizing, colorways and placement of logos and prints
- Keep awareness of current design trends and techniques in the marketplace
- Design brand packaging, hangtags, labels, etc.
- Develop and execute clear and detailed technical kits for development.
- Determine the best layout of pattern pieces to minimize waste of material, and mark fabric accordingly.