Software Support Consultant
in Cape Town
Our client is one of the leaders in document automation software, with offices in Seattle, London and Cape Town. They help businesses around the world with critical business documentation with their powerful, highly intuitive and user friendly software. Our client are looking for an Intermediate Support Consultant to join their award winning Customer Success team to ensure that their customers across all different industries get the most value possible out of their software. Our client is located in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town.
What will I do?
Your main responsibility will to be work closely with clients and Customer Success managers on all of the following:
Service Level Agreements
- Respond to and resolve all calls logged within times as stipulated in the SLA's.
- Complete all related admin tasks - this includes logging, classification, updating and resolution of calls - on in-house and/or the company systems.
- Give service that is professional, accurate and customer-orientated.
- You will be on-call and available during the client's prescribed office hours.
- Ensure issues are escalated and appropriate resolved as quickly as possible.
- Support and consult for template design projects.
- Smoke Testing (when required) during project deployment.
- Internal, external and partner product training.
- Ensure that all external customer support documentation has been updated (text and screenshots) on the support knowledge base system.
- Ensure internal support documentation within your area of responsibility is created, stored and maintained for current and future use.
- Ensure completely use and compliance with company processes and systems within your area of responsibility.
Assisting Customer Success Managers
- Configure software for new customers.
- General post configuration changes.
- Assist with importing customer content.
- General support with queries while customers are in their on-boarding phase.
What do I need?
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- 2 - 5 years of industry experience.
- Driver's License and own transport (mandatory).
- Exposure to Sharepoint is beneficial.
What must I be?
- Customer focused attitude.
- Proactive with a high attention to detail.
- Good understanding of technology and the IT industry.
- Work great in a team with the ability the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work with diverse personality types, and an excellent all-round communicator.
- Naturally interested in and enjoy troubleshooting issues.
- Happy to jump in and help, even when it's not part of your job description.
- Self-driven, motivated and self-educating.
What will I get?
- Market related salary with benefits.
- Opportunity to join a growing team who thrive on working together.
- Working for an innovative company.
- Working with a small team who do high-impact work.
If you are interested in this great opportunity please send your application and a copy of your CV to email@example.com