Head of Traffic
Head of Traffic
My client is a well-established, privately owned, fun, innovative and cutting edge agency based in Johannesburg. They are looking for a Head of Traffic with both traditional and digital experience to join their growing team.
Experience / Skills
- 5+ years’ experience in traffic management
- Key understanding of working in agencies.
- A strong understanding of campaign planning from brief to delivery.
- Commercially aware, able to recognise cost efficiencies and financially literate.
- Experience of managing own workload within a client environment and delivering to high standards.
- Ability to effectively work and deliver to tight deadlines, displaying emotional intelligence, diplomacy, warmth and an ability to build a positive rapport with audiences quickly and when under pressure.
- Strong communication skills and customer ready presentation skills.
- Strong technical writing skills and professional proposal development skills.
- Business mind-set interested in growing our own customer's profits and business online
- Being creative! Work with our clients to define and execute a project from beginning to end.
- Working with an internal development & creative team focused on delivering top-notch solutions.
- Develop detailed technical scope and specification documents for customer engagements and assist in the development of proposals.
- Being aware of upgrade opportunities within existing engagements, or new opportunities within a customer’s organization.
- Tracking and reporting results, and tailoring strategy to meet or beat customer expectations.
- Regularly communicate and schedule project progress.
- Schedule and coordinate local approvals for with third party agencies.
- Work with the content team to localise and source content.
- Define project scopes according to client brief and create timelines & quotes.
- Develop a Local Activity Road Map in order to plan resource and peaks of activity.
- Identify opportunities to deliver a better service than currently available.