in Johannesburg North
Our client is one of the best and most noteworthy advertising agencies in the country, and they are looking for Account Directors to join their team in Johannesburg and take on their newest account. Your duties will involve both managing relationships with clients, alongside the Business Unit Director and helping manage juniors.
What will I do?
- Plan budgets and activities for account management within the company
- Set up goals and objectives for your team.
- Provide feedback and counsel to account staff to meet quotas/objectives.
- Serve as the point of contact for your clients in your account(s).
- Understand your client requirements and needs, and offer suitable solutions as well as generate new business
- Ensure the timely delivery of all services and products to your clients
- Resolve any issues in order to maintain and strengthen your client relationship.
- Report account activity and progress to senior management.
What will I need?
- At least 2 years of advertising agency experience.
- At least +2 years of experience in an Account Director or similar senior position.
- Solid understanding of account budgeting and reporting.
- Exceptional admin.
- This is an integrated role, so digital experience is required.
- Relevant tertiary education.
- EE candidates preferred.
- Alcohol brand experience an advantage.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, and looking to spread your wings and take on more responsibility, you can send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.